Sunday, September 12, 2010

Updated Rambling

Well, it's been a LONG while since I last wrote on here. In my defense I've been a little busy. We have added a wonderful Little Man to our family, who is 4 months old now. He is such a joy and a happy baby. We are blessed!

I have been off work for a year now, and I'm back to looking for work. It is not a good market out there. Makes it hard not to look backwards and wonder, "did I do the right thing?" But I have a beautiful, healthy son...so, yes, I did the right thing.

My kids are finally asleep, so I have just a moment to write. Lots of thoughts these days, but not many put to paper or computer. So I have some writtings I've done that I'll post.

One of my favorites is a letter I wrote to my sister and Nanny about music and memories. It was their Christmas present from me last year. I just love the feelings I get when I re-read it or listen to the cd I made for them.

Well, there are my ramblings for now. I'll write more later.

If you're still reading, check back. Something will show up.

No comments: